Hey I'm sorry this is probably going to be short...the computers shut down twice and he won't give anymore time out..this is the 3rd time ive typed this. But anyways thank you all for your emails! I loved them all! I really wish I had time to reply to them all. I love you all!
Well what a week! I'll start off by saying I LOVE my new companion! He is a great guy. Elder Koffi and I have been having a blast together. We have been working our tails off but laughing while we do it. We have been working with the members a ton! From tuesday to dimanche we have recived over 45 new investigators from the members only! and we also been doing a ton of tracking. We work great together and I really have felt an added measure of the spirit with him. We rely and place all our confidence on the Spirit. Its been tough because we both are new and don't have a single investigator from the missionaries before us, and we dont know the area. But with the Spirit its possible. We've already had so many times where when we are tracking we stop at the same time and say 'here'. I really look up to Elder Koffi. His testimony is SO strong! He is actually the first missionary EVER from San Pedro, he is the only member in his family and his mother passed away last month. I love the kid. He is definately different from Elder Touhouly but its not a bad thing. He is much more calm and passive. I have to be more gentle with him because of everything he's been through. Don't get me wrong through, the kid LOVES to work. This week I held my first district meeting and baptismal interview. They both went great! Elder Koffi and I plan on being the top baptising companionship for the month of September as well. We have had so much success this week alone!
Sorry i sent the last one im afraid the power will turn off again. but know everything is going great and work has just began. I m really excited about this new area. I feel that we're going to have a ton of success. I love you all! oh and yes I recieved the packages! THANK YOU i loved them! I love the pictures. But to be honest, please dont send anymore packages. I know how expensive they are and to be honest I would be even happier if you would use the money and go out to dinner as a family or go to the movies. And i mean it. I love you all so much! you should be getting some mail soon! I'm not sure how good this post is... but you have at least 8 or so pictures coming. Im sorry but i dont have anymore time thank you all for your emails and I wish I could reply to them! I love you! muah!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Cameron Legere
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment