Everyone!
Thank you all for the emails! I love you all! Well I'm super stoked for this Sunday! Call around 9:30 pm my time. I know its kind of late but we just have to get all the numbers from the district leaders in our zone and get them to the assistants. Cote d'Ivoire Telecom is going to come over today to install a land line, so our number might change, if it does ill let you all know.
Well this week went great! No real bad digestive problems! :) I really am doing great. We're starting to see our area open up more and more. The members are finally starting to work more. The bishop still has something against missionaries so we aren't getting any help from him. But the ward clerk is a returned missionary and he's been helping us out the most. Hes an awesome guy. This ward is by far the most difficult but i love it. We are now teaching around 35 lessons a week. When we got here we were doing around 14 scheduled lessons, so it is coming along. I'm just used to having more lessons than I'm able to teach. We do have baptisms the 16th and 22nd of May. But the assistants did call last night and told me that they need 4 passport pictures of me this week, so I'm not quite sure what that means. My residence is expired the 12th of this month and that's when there is a transfer and President said is has 3 coming from Benin and Togo, so like each transfer keep your fingers crossed. Because if they re-due my residence it will be for another 6 months. But don't get me wrong "ill go where you want me to go, dear Lord" :) I just hear a bunch of things of Togo and Benin, and would love to experience them too. Its probably the only time in my life where i would be able to.
So how's Whitney and Nicole doing?! SEND ME PICTURES! Even through email! I haven't seen a single picture of Whitney pregnant. Please email one. I also want more pictures of Derek, Aubrie, and Amalie. I got a letter from Diann Stewart last week with pictures of you and them in Hawaii...what a paradise! And i got a few of Quinn at his swim meet! He looks great! I cant wait to go to some of them! That would be so much fun!
Well i love you all so much! I cant wait to talk to you all Sunday! MUAH!!! I love you!!
Elder Legere
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment