Well im still here in Cote d'Ivoire! But actually my companion is being transferred to Yamoussoukro! So ill be getting a new one this Wednesday named Elder Doué. Elder Doué was actually the companion of an elder that got a girl pregnant. Im not sure exactly where he was at or what he was doing. But he'll learn quickly that i like to be right by his side all the time.
Well this week was pretty tough. We did have the baptism last Sunday that went great and we're having another this weekend. We should be baptizing 3 Saturday. But like ya'll know i wasn't feelin too hot last week. And that continued until Thursday, then i started to feel a little better. Elder Bailey still isn't sure what i got sick with but i had a fever of 102 during the day and it would just get worse at night. My eyes felt too big for their sockets and my back and neck hurt so bad i couldn't ever get comfortable or sleep. It was just a pain. But I'm feeling much better now! :) But thats the reason why i wasnt able to email you all last week, i really didnt have the strength to find a cyber, Im sorry.
To be honest i dont have my scriptures with me to give you my missionary plaque scripture :/ but if you get on line in the lds.org and look in scriptures, it goes something like "how can you know the master you have never served"...Ill try to see if I can get that to you all later.
Well for the last week Ive been illegal haha My residence and i guess you can say my stay here is expired, so this week we're going to try to get that fixed. It just wouldn't be too good if i got caught by the police. And thats actually kind of hard to do. For example Elder Bailey had to pay his way out of 2 stops yesterday alone.
Thank you so much for the pictures! Whit...You really are pregnant!!! I wish i was there to hold your hair back when ya ralph and to run and grab things youre craving. I guess ill be there for the next one! ;) I promise I wont miss another! It was just crazy to see ya pregnant. It now feels a bit more real that i have another nephew on his way! But you really do look great! If you covered up your tummy you wouldnt even be able to tell your pregnant. Count your blessings!
Well each P-day ive been working on something for you. I should have it finished today and will give it to the Baileys to mail. I hope it gets there! Im really excited for when you get it, i know youll love it!
I am going to send this real quick because im afraid it might be too big... But the two pictures i sent are ....one is of me eating at the Sakorras home in Camp Agban. Thats called sauce 'longette'. They grind up a seed that makes it incredibly slimmy and impossible to eat. But it was made with escargo and really big mushrooms...my favorite :) and you eat it with the vasiline looking blob off to the left.
I love you all!
Elder Cameron Legere
No comments:
Post a Comment