Hey Everyone,
I dont have much time and im sorry. Its just Elder Attiogbe just found out that his mother passed away.. I really just dont know what to say or do. It breaks my heart. He is such a wonderful kid and an awesome missionary. I hope you all know that i love you. I want you all to know im doing well and healthy. Heres a couple pictures of our week. One is of our last baptism. Thats the lady that i just love. Her name is Podé Youzibo Josephine. The baptism went just great! The other picture is of me trying to get a key out of our cage door (i eventually got it out). Elder Leach accidently broke the key in the gate. We have a lot of problems with the doors. I wish i had my other camera to send a picture of us locked in. We're constantly locked in or out haha but i love you all i have to get going.
I love you all!
Cameron
No comments:
Post a Comment