Hi everyone
I'm sorry I don't have much time. I just wanted to thank you all for the emails and I want you all to know that I love you. Know that I'm doing great! We had a great week. Elder Sitati (the only black in the First Quorum of the Seventy, hes our new 70here for West Africa) came to do a mission tour and we spent the WHOLE day Saturday in a mission conference with him. Then he did a meeting with all the Zone Leaders, and then we were able to have personal interviews with him. It was a very special time to talk with him. I asked him several questions that were perfectly answered.
I'm so glad that Quinn had an awesome time at EFY! He sounds like he's really doing good. I'm proud of you Quinn! I'm also happy to hear that Nicole is doing good and Chace also. I cant wait to see my new family. 3 new members is quite a bit! It's fun to see it grow as quick as it has.
I would really appreciate it mom. I'm not too worried about how crazy it'll be when I get home for those 4 days, its been a pretty crazy 19 months. haha But that would be nice to relax a little before school.
Yeah I still haven't gotten any letters...it's been at least a month or 2. But it's okay maybe I'll be getting a bunch for my b-day! I sure hope! You all should have letters waiting for you in the mail box, and that little thing I sent you SHOULD be there! [but it is not :(] Its been at least a month or 2 aussi.
I wanted to maybe give my insight on dads question of: 'Do you believe that God the Father was once a Christ in another world for His Father and so on? Kinda like a Patriarchal order?' To be honest I don't know. But I do know that Spencer W. Kimball (I think it was him that said it) said 'As man is, God once was; and as God is, man may become'. It is His work and His glory (Moses 1:39). He didn't say 'as Christ is, God once was; and as God is, Christ may become'. We know that Christ is already 'as' the Father. It is why He said 'those who have seen me, hath seen the Father.' Whether the Father was 'the Only Begotten' or the 'First Spiritual Born' of His Father, we don't know (or at least I dont!). It's true that Christ is perfect, as the Father, but we too can be made perfect, by the blood of Christ and His grace (Moroni 10:32-33). It can make us holy, without spot. Just as Christ is. Which is the beauty and blessing of the atonement! He 'suffered all of our sins that we might not have to', if we truly repent and enter into covenants. And we will not just be like Him but have all that He has. It's the ultimate blessings of the endowment. Once we enter into the 'holy order of the priesthood' (meaning enter into the covenants of the temple) we are endowed (or blessed/given gifts). If we respect these covenants and are found 'without spot' through Christ atonement, we will become as God. Create worlds without end, and continue to have a posterity. That's the true Abrahamic Covenant. Once we have not yet gone through the temple we can not be full partakers of the Abrahamic Covenant. I do know that we will use the same 'Plan of Salvation' for our worlds, which brings me to believe that we too will have a Savior for our creations. If not why did the Father? and why didn't His Father's (Our Heavenly Grand Father) first born not atone for this world but rather Christ(the first born of our Heavenly Father) did? (I'm sorry I have more to say but I just have no time)
I have to get going
I love you all!
Muah!!!
Elder Legere
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment