Monday, September 27, 2010



The Guehis, I baptized brother Guehi just last week. I love this family!

Hey Everyone,
Last week wasn't the best.. Just real slow, and a lot of problems in the zone. But we're hanging in there! Oh also my companion, Elder Doué is transferred! Crazy huh?! I've never been in an area for this long in my whole mission! At our last Zone Conference President told Elder Doué to bare his testimony cause he'll be leaving. He said that he is going to send me a new zone leader to train to continue the work we've been doing. He said that Cocody has never had success like we have and he just wants it to continue. So i guess I'm still here for at least a couple more weeks.
I can't tell you how much joy you get seeing the new converts grow as they do. There's just a change in them. Yeah Sister Guehi is a member. Their whole family are members now. The father just needed a little bit of time, and a good talkin to ;) He is an awesome guy and will be a great member. He's almost finished reading the Book of Mormon and you can just see his testimony grow.
As for my health, I'm doing okay. I'm just worn out, but need to stay focused. I've just been trying to grow my faith a little bit more, and its helped already. I tell you what, I am so grateful that Heavenly Father is so merciful and loving. It's amazing how real His love is. When I do get back I would like to do some 'clean out' programs. I'm sure I have a lot of things in me that aren't supposed to be there. And who knows, maybe there isnt!
Well I love you and if there is anything I can do for you all let me know.
I love you!
Elder Cameron Legere

No comments:

Post a Comment