Hey Everyone,
Well im sorry but this will probably be kinda short...loading up those pictures burned up most of the time, but i wanted to answer some of your questions:
My debit card- Yes i got it working. I pulled out i think $40 (it was the least I could). So we dont have to worry about that.
Elder Touhouly- I actually talked about this with him only about 2 weeks ago. I told him that it is a very difficult thing to do and with the situations in the US its almost impossible. I also feel very strongly that letting him stay here would be the best thing for him. I know that almost sounds crazy but let me explain. His aunt is in France and has told him if he goes back to school, to get his bache (sorry spelling, its equivelant to a high sc hool diploma) she would pay his way to France and that way he also has family to stay with. But he doesnt want to go back to schooling, which places questions in my mind, 'what will he do if he is enrolled into a school in the US?' Not just he, but all Africans here see only the good things of the United States and see it as a paradise or an easy life. I truely believe if he did come all the way to the US, it would hurt him more than help him. Also with the idea of us helping him he doesnt look at his aunts option anymore... I love him to death, but i honestly think its better to let it go. Like i said i had a great talk with him and he understood and said 'Elder Legere, thank you for at least trying, whats for sure we'll always keep in touch.'
Health-.....yeah....it could be better. Last night i threw up 3 times, and had diarea from 2:30 to 6, but i was blessed today! While we went to the Bonco Forest i did feel like i had to throw up but i didnt. But i do feel like im starting to get sick...i need to quit worrying about the zone so much and take it a little be more easy. But we are going to have a baptism this week (the 10th).
Transfers- Who knows?! haha it sure would be nice to get sent to Abobo again!
Well like i said im doing pretty good (other than feeling a little sick..)! I m excited for tis coming up week. I feel like its going to be a good one! Today was a lot of fun. Ill tell you what IM WIPED OUT!!! My feet feel like they're broken.. haha We (the mission) went to the National Forest of the Banco. It was a lot of fun and really cool. We walked all the way from the most southern part to the very center, that was a good little walk. I sent some pictures i hope they went through. And i hope you liked them!
for doing a lot of effort in the zone, we wanted to make something to set us apart from the other zones, so my companion and i thought up the shirts. We ordered them from a woman that came from a tribe in Man. They are called Yakouba Boo boos (their traditional clothes). So each missionary in the zone put money in and we got em for the zone. I thought they turned out pretty well
Also happy 4th of July! Well so saturday i forgot that it was 4th of July so i didnt buy anything to celebrate it! :/ I was fasting so i didnt think about it...bummer. I miss the 4th of Julys, its honestly one of my favorite holidays. I cnat wait till next years! ;) Im really sorry these emails arent so inspired, im really not feelin to hott, im going to get going and lay down for a little bit.
to answer the question on school housing, Mom, Im not quite sure where id like to live..it was nice to live on campus but also Wyview was much nicer. It was just a drive. Is there any returned missionary housing? i really dont know who i could room with, most of all my friends are on missions... i guess im getting a James encore... haha its all good, i can pretty much live with ANYONE now . But i do think there is returned missionary apt. just next to the testing center, but i may be wrong. I love you mom thank you for always thinking and worrying about me. Know that i love you!
Elder Cameron Legere
No comments:
Post a Comment