Thats awesome news! Congratulations Quinn! (His brother, Quinn, was ordained a Priest.) I wish i was there to stand in the circle also. Im sure it was an amazing experience. I'll be praying that you'll do great on your driving test! I know you will. Dont worry about it, its easier than the permit test.
I'm doing much better than I have felt in a long time. Im still trying to kick this cold/who knows what it is, but I'll be fine. We had a very nice and relaxing New Years. We didn't do anything. Its super dangerous in a couple different ways. One theres more fights and things like that, but also because of all the sexuality that goes around. And it doesn't matter where, in the bars, on the roads, everywhere. It seriously is just horrible and discusting.
But I really hope you all like the two pictures I sent! (We only received one.)And dad for your question, when are transfers? I'm not exactly sure. We don't go by the 6 week rule because of certain problems, its just by revelation. But I do know that 11 new Africans are entering January 13th. So there has to be some kind of transfer there.
Haha! After 9 1/2 years that frog finally died! WOW! Who found him first?! I almost feel bad for laughing but its more just because I'm shocked. I remember when you brought that home for us mom. Good times. Ya know they'd eat him if he was here.
The mission home said I have quite a few letters that are waiting for me so I'm really excited about that! I also hope those envelopes come soon!
You better believe I'll burn a shirt! Have I sent pictures to you all of the times when Elders in the appartment burned theirs. Its a lot of fun. (theres a rule 'No burning shirts in the apartment', 'right next to 'no killing chickens in the apartment') I cant believe its almost been a year from coming in...Its now just down hill, but up at the same time. Its now time to pick up the work even more. A year isn't much time for the work I have ahead of me. Just imagining what home is like is difficult now. I can't imagine what an air conditioned homes feel like, or what its like to walk on carpet. I know it sounds weird but its a real feeling. Its going to be a change.
I just wanted to bear a short testimony and express how grateful I am to serve this mission. I have grown in ways that were impossible if I hadn't. I know that God lives and loves each one of us. He listens to our prayers and is anxious to bless us. He can heal the most broken heart, calm the most troubled mind, and wipe away our tears. I know that Jesus is the Christ, the Savior of the world. The Father did not send His Son to die for us, but to conquer death for us. He lives. May God be with you till we meet again is my prayer in the name of my Redeemer, Jesus Christ, amen.
Elder Cameron Legere
Elder Touhouly & Elder Legere. Elder Touhouly was Elder Legere's 2nd companion. They are now serving in the same district, so they get to see each other more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment