Thank you mom for that scripture!
I don't have much time the cyber is slow but I wanted to share a couple with you. All will be in D&C
4:2
6:13 32-37
10:4
15:6 (16:6)
18:13-16
21:9
24:8,19
25:10
31:3,5
39:17-24
43:15-16
49:26-27
50:41-42
51:19
53:10
59:5, 15-20
61:36
64:34
68:6
75:3
76:5-6
78:17-22
81:5-6
82:24
90:10-12
98:1-3
103:12
104:2 ,23 ,5 , 31,33,35,38
106:3
121:7-10,16,19,22
122:7-8
123:17
132:50
138:12,55-56
While I read the D&C these are just a few verses that touched my heart. I love you all and I just don't have time to continue. I didn't have time to read all the emails. I'll have to next week but I love you all! muah! Oh and I did get that package from Cheryl from Louisiana, the silver stuff, and I have been taking it. Please express my love and gratitude to her. I also got the letter from mom with the pictures! Thank you! I love you I have to go!
I love you all!
Elder Legere
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment