Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Elder Legere is Staying in the Ivory Coast

(From Elder Legere's Mom)
We did not receive a phone call so we assumed he was staying in the Ivory Coast. But I was going crazy & just needed to know for sure what Elder Legere was going to do...so I called & got to talk to him for a little bit and he is definitely staying. I do have to say that it has been nice to be able to talk to him 3 times in 4 days!! It kinda spoiled me and it will be hard to wait until Christmas to talk to him again!!

I just wanted to again thank all of you who showed concern for Elder Legere and remembered him in your prayers. Your kindness and thoughtfulness mean so much to Elder Legere and his family. THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment