
Elder Legere's 1st email from the Ivory Coast!!...
"I just had to tell you I got here okay. I dont have a lot of time to write but I just wanted to calm some of your worries. I love you all so much! I didn't have enough time to read that last email you sent me, I'll have to wait till my p-day. but I met my pres and his wife. The nicest people youll ever meet! I am exhausted...I only slept an hour and like 15 mins in the last 30 or so hours. Abidjan is....ummm..."crazy".. haha they don't have traffic rules at night... and the rules during the day aren't much either. my heart is already breaking for the people. I'm already crying just thinking about it. I loved talking to you all yesterday. I'm sorry I don't have much time.. but I just wanted to tell you I love you and I'm here!"
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Elder Legere
No comments:
Post a Comment