Mama!!
How are you!??! I just said a prayer for you. I hope you and dad start to feel better! If there is anything I can do for you all let me know! The weather up here is FREEZING!!!!!! It is SO cold! It snows about every day. Just know that I am praying for you all!
I'M LEAVING IN LIKE 4-5 DAYS!!! HOW CRAZY IS THAT! WHOO HOO!!! It really is so exciting! I can't wait till that morning when my alarm goes off! I'm going to jump off my bunk bed SO EXCITED! But i did hear bad news...I heard that I might not even have an address when I get to Africa. So depending where I'm at you might just have to send them to the mission home and they'll give it to me when I see them.. but everything will be alright ;) we'll work something out! :D I also have been told that I will have to teach most of my companions FRENCH AND ENGLISH! hahaha Almost all of my companions will be from Congo (did you know 400,000 people die in Congo each month just due to war, crazy huh!?!) and they will speak Lingola (I mighta spelt that wrong) so I'll also be learning some of that... it most definitly wont be easy but when do we grow from easy things?!? haha I'm excited and I know I've been blessed so far and I know, just like Nephi said, the Lord will provide a way for me. I am so grateful for the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost. Without it there is NO WAY I could have taken off with the language like I have. I love having Him in my life! This mission has shaped me and changed my life already. I can not wait to see what Africa has in store for me. I want you all to know that I love you! I love you all so so so so so so so much! Thank you all for everything you have done for me. Please know that I am always thinking of you. This past week has been CRAZY! We have been so busy I just barely started packing last night and I didn't even get very far! My district and I have missed gym for the past 3 days just trying to get caught up and we are still behind! But I know the Lord knows we are doing our best and everything will be alright.
Thank you so much for the package!!!!! I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOU!!! :D!!!!! it was like Christmas!!! I love the pictures!! You all look great! Thank you so much!!!! Everything in it will help me out so much!! I most definitly will bring everything (and i think ill be fine with the weight limit)
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh also about calling home! I'll try to call home before I take off for San Fransisco but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. I'll FOR SURE call around 10am tho. (But if I can call when I get to Paris and such I will for sure!) I love you all so much!!! muah!!!!!! Thank you again and I'll try to email you all once more. If you have any questions just ask. My branch president said we can clear up any questions so let me know!
Love Always!
Elder Cameron Legere
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment