Monday, November 22, 2010

Cameron is Transferred to Niangon 4

Dear Everyone,
What a week! well we gave quite a few new baptismal dates that i WAS excited about but the assistants called me last night to tell me im transfered!! Im going to Niangon 4. I really dont know anything about it, like where exactly im going or who my companion is or anything, but im leaving Cocody around 3pm my time. Pretty crazy! I guess ill spend my last 3 or so weeks over there. Im kind of excited about it, but i actually think Niangon 4 is a new ward, so ill probably be starting another area...But thats all good. It sounds like you're all doing good and im so glad. I cant believe ill be home in less than a month...there is a couple things that i would like for you all to get for me before i get home like new garments, etc..cause i wont have a single pair. I have been giving all my clothes and everything else away for the past couple months. I kinda gave a little too many away but its all good. Im just hopin my shoes will hold out. Ive only been wearing these ones for only 4 months but they have a huge hole in the bottoms and the bottoms gone unglued and coming up, but ive gotten them sowed a little and i think itll hold out haha its just whenever it rains or the areas a little wet my feet get wet, but where im going i dont think it gets as much rain as we do here so thats good! :)
It was super funny, last p-day when we saw Etienne (a new convert) he had his old wife make us a huge meal...it was super good until we got down to the bottom haha she pounded plantation bananas (they call it 'fou tou') and this sauce that just has a tomatoe base with a lot of chicken in it. Chicken here is usually only for special occasions. Well after we eat a ton and all the chicken it only left the undeveloped eggs, the head, liver, intestines, well and everything else we normally dont eat...haha well he looked at us and was like, 'what are you shy?! EAT! ' haha and he plops the head and eggs on my companions plate and i say 'yeah! EAT! ' haha well then he looks at me and puts all the rest on my plate.. haha it was pretty gross but we got it down. I guess you just have to be in the moment, it was hilarious!
Well i love you all so much and am so glad youre all doin good. If there is anyting you all would like please let me know and ill try to do everything to get it for you all. I love you! This week will be a busy week, tomorrow we have a mission conference and we're going to be getting the new program for the elections. I know we're going to be doing another lock down but im praying it just wont be for as long, and i dont think it will be. I love you! xoxoxo
Elder Legere

No comments:

Post a Comment