Well im still alive! :) I wanted to tell you all that I'm doing good and I have good health. I still haven't gotten that last package but I'll be looking for it! Maybe it'll be a Christmas package! ;)
I wanted to tell you all Happy Thanksgiving! I also wanted to tell you how thankful I am for each one of you. I love each one of you for different reasons and would do anything for you. I mean it when I say it. You are my heroes. It sure is different being away from home for the Holidays, but its not that bad because it doesn't even feel like the holidays. Its only getting hotter, dryer, and also nobody celebrates the holidays that we do. Even Christmas isnt that big. Their big celebration is New Years.
I'm going to be going to the assistants apartment this Wednesday. I bought a tiny muslum mat that I'll be sleeping on. For the moment we'll be there for a week. But if things get a little worst they lengthen it and if it gets out of control I'll probably get sent to another country if not held in the ambassy. But whatever happens I know the Lord is with us (I really think things will calm down..) but they havent made an official date for the elections now. Pray for the country. Its a completely different world over here.
I love you!
'May God be with you till we meet again'.
Muah!
Elder Legere
Bill and Marilyn, I hope you know Cameron is always and will continue to be in our prayers!! We are so grateful he has regained his health and know what a powerful impact he is having on those around him. I know sending him off was the hardest thing you've ever had to do, while at the same time you wouldn't want him anywhere else doing anything else! Hang in there Mom!
ReplyDelete