Dear Family
I just wanted to say that I love you all!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! I wish I was with you all! Disneyland huh?! We're definitely going to have to go when I get back! That's for sure! I'm going to have to film one of my taxi rides one of these days haha! You'll have a whole new look on the Indiana Jones ride :) Getting in a taxi is seriously probably the most dangerous thing you can do here.
Well what a week! I wish so bad that I could watch conference! I miss that so bad! Not just the talks but there is comfort in hearing the sound of their voice. How weird and strange that sounds, its true. I'll watch conference in about a month and a half but their voices will be talked over by a whiny French man. Its just not the same... I feel bad for all those in foreign countries that don't have the opportunity to KNOW the Prophets voice. We're blessed and take so much for granted.
The work is going GREAT!!!! It could not be going better. I wish I could tell you all how much success I am having! I am being blessed beyond any of you can imagine. More than president has seen! Your prayers are being heard! Thank you!
You all have a wonderful time in disneyland and know that I am praying for you all! Elder Koffi and I have to run to Abobo and help his brother with his passport because he's going on a mission too! He just has to wait to send his papers in November because he hasn't quite been a member a year. The faith that these people have is incredible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment