Elder Legere & Elder Koffi with the 'birthday cake' made of rice krispie treats.
Elder Legere eating 'who knows what' and his new companion, Elder Yao.Well the other pictres of us celebrating my birthday arent sending and on top of that it brned up most of my compter time... bt i wanted to let yo all know that everything is going great! we had a great baptism last satrday!
Also last wednesday I got a new companion, named elder Yao. He is an interesting kid. haha bt everything is going great, i jst miss Koffi. Oh I forgot to tell yo, I'm actually his trainer! I'm thankful for the opportnity to strengthen my patience. :) dont get me wrong, I love the kid already, its jst a little more difficult than i thought. Bt the same day I had a wonderfl surprise! MY PACKAGE! whoo hoo! ITS ABOT TIME! bt its heaven! boy! thank yo all so mch! You cant understand how mch it means to me...thank yo! We had a wonderful time celebrating my birthday! :)
I wish this compter worked so i cold send a pictre! next week... i love yo!
I'm sorry the u button works only when it wants..
I love yo Elder Legere
What can I say??? YUM!!!!
ReplyDelete