Sunday, June 28, 2009

Letter Dated June 8, 2009

Dear Family;
Well things have been going just great! I just really wanted to send you all a couple of pictures. I hope you like them. The one where I'm in whites was taken at one of our baptisms. I baptized 3 that day, including the man who is standing next to me. His name is Mouho Djeazillrao Sylver(yeah say that a couple times quickly...) But we've just always called him Sylver. And what a power house he is! He is by far one of my favorite investigators/converts. You definitely haven't heard someone pray till you've heard him. He pours his whole heart and soul into them. He truly knows that there is someone listening. He has been such a huge example to me. When we first met him he had a couple problems, but over time we got those worked out and his life changed. At every baptism we have our investigators give their testimonies. This man is probably the strongest man I know but he also has the biggest heart. During his testimony he expressed his love for me and how I "saved his life. Maybe not this life, but his eternal life." I truly love this man. I know he is going to go far in this life.
I want you to know how much I love you all. I pray for you all the time! I'm always thinking of you! -- Elder Legere
(The green little ladder on the left side of the picture above, goes into the baptismal font.)

No comments:

Post a Comment