Monday, December 21, 2009

Some Pictures from Elder Legere




Hey Everyone!
Heres a couple pictures! The ones my halloween package. The Skittles bag exploded and they melted all over the box haha. I love Elder Oakeson. If you can send that to his mom i think she'd love it! Theres just a picture of me studyin in the afternoon and the other was just one of our dinners we have.
Im so sorry this is going to be so short those pictures took up most of all my time. I just wanted to say thank you so much for last night and Merry Christmas! Being away from everyone you love is really different but its a big growing exerience. I love you all. You all are awesome. thank you! Please think of me on Christmas and make it so much fun for Nicole and Alan and their family. I love you! xoxo i hope you all enjoyed those pictures!
xoxoxo
Elder Cameron Legere

No comments:

Post a Comment